Academy Exchange

View Only
  • 1.  RE: Inroduction

Posted 12-22-2020 05:32

Welcome from Jamshedpur(Jharkhand Province) India

I am Dr Matin Ahmad Khan a medical doctor(MBBS) having a comprehensive experience of over 32 years of clinical practice which includes 15+ work in Rural Govt  health services in India ,+15 years teaching experience in different Govt Medical Colleges(as Associate Professor) .

I have also been responsible for the  treatment and care support of over 14 thousand PLHIVs of Jharkhand as Joint Director CST (Care Support & treatment) of Jharkhand State AIDS Control Society (JSACS --NACO -National AIDS Control Organization India) 

I have also launched , implemented and monitored  RNTCP (Revised  National TB Program) in 2004 in my district of Jamshedpur.

I have done projects  in the Medical Colleges to mitigate the stigma and discrimination against PLHIVSs .

I have also looked after the MRU(Multi disciplinary Research Unit under ICMR India) as Coordinator to train and oversee the research of the faculty of the Medical College and implemented  and monitored  the New Curriculum( CBME -Competency based Medical Education under MCI/NMC India) as Coordinator in the Medical Colleges.

After MBBS ,I have finished Residencies in Int Medicine, Pediatrics and Psychiatry besides completing PG Diplomas in Radiodiagnosis , Family Medicine & Training and Development  .

I have completed Masters in Biochemistry, Clinical Research ,Public Health & HIV Medicine and Doctorate in HIV Medicine (PhD) .

I have also passed the Fellowship in HIV Medicine from School of Tropical Medicine (Kolkata India) which have fetched me  (my qualification of Fellowship in HIV Medicine)  the  prestigious Inaugural Peter Fox Excellence in HIV Credentialing Award 2012. I have maintained my AAHIVS status since 2008-09.

looking forward to have comments ...

Regards

Dr Matin Ahmad Khan

jamshedpur,Jharkhand

Phone : +91 9431184120 (also my whatsapp no)

+91  7004728798 

mail : mak5962@hotmail.com

matinahmadkhan@gmail.com

------------------------------
    Dr Matin Ahmad Khan
    MGM Medical College, Jamshedpur
    Jamshedpur
    ------------------------------