Academy Exchange

Recent Discussions

• Wonderful to meet you Marissa! Any exciting project you all are working on in Chicago? We're currently looking into MAT for SUD as a pharmacist run service and expanding pharmacist/nursing run PrEP, and always eager to learn how others are operating! ...

• Hi Dan! Thank you for the invite! We have spoken a couple of times and I appreciate all you do for this community of professionals. My name Frank Zamora. I was the co-chair of the Antimicrobial Stewardship Committee at my previous hospital (Broward Health ...

• Hi Dan, I'm a clinical pharmacist at an FQHC in Chicago. I've been a credentialed AAHIVP since 2013 (initially under my maiden name - Nill) and just recently became an academy member for the first time. I grew up in Michigan and graduated from Ferris ...

• Thank you Monica ------------------------------ Henry Bryant Pembroke Pines FL ------------------------------

• Yes…I have used National HIV Curriculum. It is very helpful. I also found the textbook very helpful and HIV information from the CDC. I hope this is helpful. ------------------------------ Henry Bryant Pembroke Pines FL ----------------------------- ...

Unanswered Posts

• Profile Picture

Cabenuva Billing

Posted in: Academy Exchange

Hello! Writing from a Health System Owned Specialty Pharmacy. We have implemented Cabenuva at our hospital system, with our pharmacy acting as a "hub"; we complete benefit investigation, prior authorization, calling prescription for oral lead in to ...

• Posted in: Academy Exchange

Hello colleagues, If you know anyone that has worked in a correctional setting during COVID-19, I would love to hear from you. See below. Many thanks! https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YTKQF7J ------------------------------ Gina Tomkus San Diego CA ...

Greetings from Tucson! I have an over 60 year old patient moving to Ocala, Florida and I'm wondering if anyone has recommendations on a local provider. He's not limited to Ryan White programs given his income. Thank! Paul Sacamano El Rio Health, ...

On behalf of the Physician Assistant committee, I hope this message finds you and yours happy, healthy and vaccinated! It is a goal of mine that we on the committee keep you informed quarterly on our progress and successes within the PA Community of AAHIVM. ...

I thought this webinar might be useful for those interested in HIV-1 proviral DNA drug resistance testing as it can be a useful tool to guide treatment adjustments or regimen switches (due to adverse events, regimen intolerance or drug-drug interactions). ...

Community Poll

Most Active Community Members

Need Help? Contact the Community Admins!