Academy Exchange

View Only
  • 1.  HIV providers in 11206 area

Posted 02-02-2022 15:22
    Hello-
    I have a patient who has moved to Brooklyn and is having trouble getting into see a provider due to Covid 19.  Can anyone direct me to an HIV practice that is accepting new patients?  Thanks so much.
    Mary

------------------------------
    Mary Angerame
    Rochester NY

• 2.  RE: HIV providers in 11206 area

ACADEMY STAFF
    Posted 02-15-2022 14:50
    Hi Mary!

If you're still looking for a providers in 11206 I'd recommend checking out the Academy's Referral Link directory.  You can search specifically by zip code and it will give you providers within a 100 mile radius.  It also flags our members and credentialees if either of those is important to your patient.  I did a quick search and got 405 records for that zip code, and the first 24 are all within 3 miles.  It can't tell you who is accepting new patients, but there's a lot of places to start looking.

This is a good time to remind everyone that Referral Link is a opt-in directory, so you have to specifically request to be included.  If you're not listed, or if you'd like to check to see if your listing is up to date, log in to the Referral Link Profile page.  It should be pretty self-explanatory, but please feel free to e-mail me if you need any help updating your profile.

Dan Ebeling (he/him)
    Academy Communities Admin
    Director of Credentialing and Technology
    dan@aahivm.org
    +1 (202) 659-0699