Solution For People Too Busy With Housework by Using A Vacuum Cleaner
Today, there is no limit to the development of modern technology to support domestic chores in a family. On the occasion of Mother’s Day, I wanted to give a special present to my mom. So, I went to the supermarket to choose a suitable vacuum cleaner to help her reduce the burden of cleaning the house, since our home has five floors with a bunch of rooms. Now let’s consider criteria for choosing a good vacuum cleaner, along with the benefits and disadvantages of the type of vacuum cleaners on the market.
A few key notes you need to know:
- The first criterion is to ensure the ability to clean.
- Is the brand reputable or not?
- There should be a genuine warranty.
- The product should be fast, and cheap.
- How durable is the machine?
- Is it lightweight or not?
- It should be suitable for each space used.
- Is the product user-friendly?
After due research and following the experts, they suggested considering the factors like low power and high vacuum capacity, weight and noise, dust bags, price, overall quality, room space and smart control before purchasing the vacuum cleaner. There are several types which we have mentioned below:
If you love compactness and do not require many features you can avail of technology often used for cars, mattresses, desk shelves and computers. You should choose a hand-held vacuum cleaner.
If you often clean the dirt of floors, curtains, walls and ceilings and have young children, at home, you should choose a cordless stick vacuum cleaner with a dust chamber and a box. For families with people suffering from respiratory diseases, you should choose a vacuum cleaner with a dust compartment and a cloth bag.
For high technology, the robot vacuum is the best.
Please take a look at which type of vacuum cleaner suits you the best:
1. Robot Vacuum Cleaner
When it comes to top rated vacuum cleaners, robot vacuum cleaners are intelligent and the perfect fit for the people stuck with a busy life. Users can easily schedule continuously for several days. They are designed and programmed to automatically work without too much human intervention. Robot vacuum cleaners work well on surfaces such as hard wood floors, carpets and mattresses.
- Smart connectivity option
- Auto rechargeable
- Contains a user-friendly manual
- Works according to voice commands
- Sometimes it gets stuck
- There is no feature to move up/down stairs
- Does not absorb dust in drawers, shelves, tables and chairs
2. Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner
This machine is suitable for household use, needs regular cleaning after covering large areas. This type of vacuum is lightweight and handy. It is perfect for quick cleaning tasks and is also good for cleaning staircases and car interiors.
- Long wires and pipes make it easy to clean stairs
- Suitable for the living room, kitchen and bedroom
- Suction heads attached can help you clean the dirt in any position of the house
- With utilities such as a self-compacting power cord, moving wheels, and adjustable suction make it more convenient to use
- The machine must be moved to the nearest power outlet
- With a dust chamber and a bag, you need to replace it after using it for some time
- Noise interference
3. Hand-held Vacuum Cleaner
This type of vacuum cleaner is suitable for cleaning in tight spaces, or items in a room or car.
Handheld vacuum cleaners can have a long shape to vacuum carpets, floors, or have a round or mini shape to vacuum desktops, laptops, pillows, books.
- Compact design than fits the handle, and is flexible, easy to move and store
- You can vacuum items such as laptops, computers, bookshelves, car seats, blankets, mattresses
- Vacuuming time is limited because it is necessary to charge the device after a period of use
- Doesn’t support smart connectivity
Technology is growing fast to support the requirements of people. Today’s cordless vacuum cleaners have a much improved battery life and many other developments. So, why not take advantage of all these great features? Don’t wait for special occasions, if possible, let’s go shopping for the Best vacuum cleaner brands for your wife to show her care, love and understanding for her hard work in the family. Such small things will make your life more meaningful.
Read The Article:
Best Vacuum Cleaner
Best vacuum cleaner brands
Best rated vacuum cleaners
What is the best vacuum cleaner - Top rated vacuum cleaner
Best vacuum cleaners in the world - Top 10 vacuum cleaner reviews