Academy Exchange

View Only

Recent Discussions

• Thank you for the response, Dr. Shalit. I did not have the opportunity to swab the lesion, unfortunately. The possibility of recurrence is definitely disturbing considering how distressing the symptoms and their duration are for people. Has the CDC reached ...

• Hi Ari, have you swabbed the lesions? My case: 50 ish man living with HIV (treated/undetectable) with acute severe proctitis in June, no skin lesions, rectal swab + MPX, treated with tecovirimat, resolved. 30 days later popped up with several pox-like ...

• As we see more and more patients who have recovered from monkeypox, I wanted to reach out to this community and see if anyone else has seen patients reporting lesions similar to monkeypox recurring weeks after symptom resolution. We just had our first ...

• Hi there, everyone! My name is Ari and I'm an FNP currently working in Phoenix, Arizona. I received my Bachelor's in Public Health and MS in Nursing from The Ohio State University. I'm a new provider but was incredibly lucky to be able to participate ...

• Hello all, My colleagues and I who work with non-U.S. citizens are looking to put together a list of ARVs that are available in different countries in the unfortunate event they may repatriate, so our providers know which regimens would be most likely ...

Unanswered Posts

• Posted in: Academy Exchange

Hello all, My colleagues and I who work with non-U.S. citizens are looking to put together a list of ARVs that are available in different countries in the unfortunate event they may repatriate, so our providers know which regimens would be most likely ...

Hi all. Please see below for a request to participate in a survey on infant feeding and HIV from the wonderful folks over at The Well Project: Call to Action – Complete this Survey and Share with Your Networks! What Do You Know About Infant Feeding ...

We had our first monkeypox patient prescribed TPOXX this week. The PI, study protocol and CDC docs only mention interactions with repaglinide and midazolam. The Liverpool interaction checker lists potential interactions with doravidine, rilpivieine ...

• Profile Picture

Orlando

Posted in: Academy Exchange

Hello! I need some info for a client: She is Spanish speaking only, extensive mental health history, alcohol dependence, relies heavily on HIV Medical Case Management. She wants to move permanently to Florida, needs an easy way to be connected to ...

• Profile Picture

New TN PBM Bill

Posted in: Academy Exchange

Hopefully a positive new trend! Release from ASHP: Breaking News: Tennessee Governor Signs PBM Bill Last week, Tennessee Governor Bill Lee signed Senate Bill 2458/House Bill ...

Community Poll