Academy Exchange

View Only

Recent Discussions

• We are expecting vaccine Tuesday and our health department has issued guidance of "First Dose Response" and utilization of the ID dosing in order to get as much broad coverage as we can. We will be taking our marching orders from them for our vaccine ...

• This is a really interesting and touchy topic. I am in Philadelphia. our health department held a meeting with the local organizations who are currently assisting with vaccinating and some of the comments brought up were very powerful. one person brought ...

• We havent gotten vaccine yet - but given that there will be a shortage for the 2nd dose - we were planning to give the recommended initial whole dose - the new recommendation does not feel solid to me. ------------------------------ Sara Back North Central ...

• Hi all. Please see below for a request to participate in a survey on infant feeding and HIV from the wonderful folks over at The Well Project: Call to Action – Complete this Survey and Share with Your Networks! What Do You Know About Infant Feeding ...

• Hi Tomasz. I generally follow the DHHS guidelines on low level viremia. As our assays have gotten more and more sensitive, I'm seeing a lot more detectable and quantifiable viral loads, on all regimens. Under 50 c/mL I generally don't do much and don't ...

Unanswered Posts

• Posted in: Academy Exchange

Hi all. Please see below for a request to participate in a survey on infant feeding and HIV from the wonderful folks over at The Well Project: Call to Action – Complete this Survey and Share with Your Networks! What Do You Know About Infant Feeding ...

We had our first monkeypox patient prescribed TPOXX this week. The PI, study protocol and CDC docs only mention interactions with repaglinide and midazolam. The Liverpool interaction checker lists potential interactions with doravidine, rilpivieine ...

• Profile Picture

Orlando

Posted in: Academy Exchange

Hello! I need some info for a client: She is Spanish speaking only, extensive mental health history, alcohol dependence, relies heavily on HIV Medical Case Management. She wants to move permanently to Florida, needs an easy way to be connected to ...

• Profile Picture

New TN PBM Bill

Posted in: Academy Exchange

Hopefully a positive new trend! Release from ASHP: Breaking News: Tennessee Governor Signs PBM Bill Last week, Tennessee Governor Bill Lee signed Senate Bill 2458/House Bill ...

Good afternoon all! I like to share with the larger group a newsletter that went out to all PA Members 2 weeks ago. I want to keep everyone abreast of the great things happening within the PA Committee! see below --

Community Poll