Academy Exchange

View Only

Recent Discussions

• Good afternoon all! I like to share with the larger group a newsletter that went out to all PA Members 2 weeks ago. I want to keep everyone abreast of the great things happening within the PA Committee! see below --

• Hello Sabrina!! So glad you joined the communities party! As a PA I know how important it is to meet others and connect. Huge! Hopefully my colleagues will chime in! if not, I might start picking on them. ;) ------------------------------ Angela Kapalko ...

• Hi Alok! I agree with Adam, that most likely the patient does not have enough drug in their system to develop resistance. so something is very telling to me on the labs you show. it looks like they were not detected for a very long time, then viral load ...

• Dan, my names is James Gonzalez MPH LNHA FACHE. I serve as the President and CEO of Broadway House for Continuing Care, a specialized post acute care and skilled nursing facility that cares for people living with HIV/AIDS and other complex medical illnesses ...

• Hello everyone, As Pharmacists across the country prepare to furnish PEP and Prep, I wanted to share my recent presentation with Dr. Keith Yoshizuka. The goal of the presentation was to discuss California's SB 159 (HIV: preexposure and postexposure ...

Unanswered Posts

• Posted in: Academy Exchange

Good afternoon all! I like to share with the larger group a newsletter that went out to all PA Members 2 weeks ago. I want to keep everyone abreast of the great things happening within the PA Committee! see below --

Hello everyone, As Pharmacists across the country prepare to furnish PEP and Prep, I wanted to share my recent presentation with Dr. Keith Yoshizuka. The goal of the presentation was to discuss California's SB 159 (HIV: preexposure and postexposure ...

• Profile Picture

Workforce Survey

Posted in: Academy Exchange

Hi all, Please take a few minutes to complete the AETC HIV Workforce Survey. It takes about 10 minutes. It will provide valuable information about our aging workforce (you know it's true!) and how to keep a vital HIV workforce for the future. So far the ...

Good morning. A 82 year old female patient of mine is relocating to live with her daughter. She will be relocating to 28371 zip code or Fayetteville, NC. I checked the referral database and mostly saw providers in Durham NC. I am wondering of if ...

Dear Pharmacists, Please see below request from our colleagues: We are seeking pharmacists who practice in hepatitis C virus (HCV) management to participate in this survey. The purpose of this survey is to further characterize the national HCV workforce ...

Community Poll