Academy Exchange

View Only

Recent Discussions

• I agree with what Daniel said, just wanted to add this link to the CDC website that includes the definitions of both: https://www.cdc.gov/poxvirus/monkeypox/interim-considerations/overview.html#anchor_1660077319531 ------------------------------ Caitlin ...

• That is correct. Dosing is the same. States have reigns on stockpile allocation, so eligibility should fall to them. Most are sticking to CDC guidance of PEP and PEP++, which basically boils down to asymptomatic recent known exposure, and asymptomatic ...

• Can someone explain the difference? My understanding is that certain folks can get PEP (depending on their risk factors) even in the absence of a known exposure and this is known as PEP++. Is this correct? So it doesn't have anything to do with the actual ...

• I dont know what the official NYC response will be to the vaccination dose etc. but I just read an article where the Danes were not supportive of the dose and method changes that the US was implementing. And yes it is also an issue of equality! ------------------------------ ...

• We are expecting vaccine Tuesday and our health department has issued guidance of "First Dose Response" and utilization of the ID dosing in order to get as much broad coverage as we can. We will be taking our marching orders from them for our vaccine ...

Unanswered Posts

• Posted in: Academy Exchange

Hi all. Please see below for a request to participate in a survey on infant feeding and HIV from the wonderful folks over at The Well Project: Call to Action – Complete this Survey and Share with Your Networks! What Do You Know About Infant Feeding ...

We had our first monkeypox patient prescribed TPOXX this week. The PI, study protocol and CDC docs only mention interactions with repaglinide and midazolam. The Liverpool interaction checker lists potential interactions with doravidine, rilpivieine ...

• Profile Picture

Orlando

Posted in: Academy Exchange

Hello! I need some info for a client: She is Spanish speaking only, extensive mental health history, alcohol dependence, relies heavily on HIV Medical Case Management. She wants to move permanently to Florida, needs an easy way to be connected to ...

• Profile Picture

New TN PBM Bill

Posted in: Academy Exchange

Hopefully a positive new trend! Release from ASHP: Breaking News: Tennessee Governor Signs PBM Bill Last week, Tennessee Governor Bill Lee signed Senate Bill 2458/House Bill ...

Good afternoon all! I like to share with the larger group a newsletter that went out to all PA Members 2 weeks ago. I want to keep everyone abreast of the great things happening within the PA Committee! see below --

Community Poll