Academy Exchange

Recent Discussions

• I haven't heard about this until now! Maybe, it's a bogus company and should be investigated. Wow, thanks for all the information posted! ------------------------------ Vickie Cobb-Lucien, APRN, FNP-BC, AACRN Orlando, FL --------------------------- ...

• Wow, this is quite interesting- I only got to hear about this from my Descovy rep. He mentioned that there is a foreign Descovy in the market to be aware. I hope people will be more careful and I will have to discuss this with my patients to be aware. ...

• Not impressed. one patient came in with a paper stating he had syphilis. He was given 30 days of Descovy with no refills and needed a refill. I ordered an RPR and treated him. RPR turned out non-reactive, however, during the encounter I discussed just ...

• I was not aware of points 1-3 but good to know, I strongly agree with your points 4 and 5, we are seeing the same. They also advertise Descovy on their website and apparently all of the scripts we've received are Descovy only. When the pharmacy tech ...

• Thank you, 2021 and I have the same question. Good information/ resources in this thread ------------------------------ Stella Ngetich Lees Summit MO ------------------------------

Unanswered Posts

• Posted in: Academy Exchange

Please share with your networks Greetings! The Brothers of Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc., Montgomery County, MD Chapter, are proud to announce a special event to provide insight on the history, development, safety and efficacy of the COVID-19 ...

Welcome from Jamshedpur(Jharkhand Province) India I am Dr Matin Ahmad Khan a medical doctor(MBBS) having a comprehensive experience of over 32 years of clinical practice which includes 15+ work in Rural Govt health services in India ,+15 years teaching ...

• Profile Picture

Residency Open House

Posted in: Academy Exchange

We are hosting a live Virtual Open House next week for PGY2 candidates interested in ambulatory care within an HIV designated medical home. Unfortunately we had some staffing changes and missed our opportunity to be present at this year's ASHP Mid Year ...

• Profile Picture

generic truvada 340B

Posted in: Academy Exchange

Any organizations looking at how to handle generic truvada in the context of a 340B program now that there are several options for prescribing PrEP? ------------------------------ Jarrett Sell, MD Penn State Health /Alder Health Harrisburg PA ------ ...

My clinical research update for this week highlights a multicenter study in the US of clinical outcomes for patients with a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19. The study reports similar outcomes to other reports in terms of the association with comorbidities ...

Community Poll

Most Active Community Members

• Leonard Sowah
    Leonard Sowah
    252 Points
  • Gary Spinner
    Gary Spinner
    243 Points
  • Jeffrey Kirchner
    Jeffrey Kirchner
    206 Points
  • Michelle Ogle
    Michelle Ogle
    191 Points
  • Lucy Efobi
    Lucy Efobi
    164 Points

Need Help? Contact the Community Admins!